LoLo's Loft

Friday, November 10, 2006

I think I'm becoming a bitch & other fun facts about me!

I have been just terrible since the move. And by terrible I mean lots of things.

  • I've felt terrible (have had a migraine about once a day if not twice every day for the past week)
  • am tired and physically exhausted every. single. day. to the point that by the time I finally get home to enjoy my new place and my loved ones, I can't cuz I'm too damn tired and bitchy
  • am about to kill our cats for waking us up every. single. night. at least 5 times a night (anyone know any good training/disciplinary actions for cats???)
  • am griping at A for all kinds of things including him not answering his phone when I wanted to talk to him - lame!
  • and am going to get tested next week for Celiac Disease - http://www.celiac.com/celiacdisease.html which may be why I have been physically suffering for so long and partly why I have been so exhausted and crabby.

A few other thoughts...

My BFF is amazing me everyday with her writing and the hurtles she manages to leap over all day long every day 24/7. She's talented and a genius and a supermom and a totally in tune human being and a wonderful, insightful best friend. She listens to me gripe about my little inconveniences in my life and doesn't ever yell "Hey dummy! Get a clue! Your life's easy compared to mine!!" You have to check out her blog - http://jippyjabber.blogspot.com/. She tells stories wonderfully and also shares a lot about her life and her son's health battles and achievements.

I've been reading this -
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=Gp4W0m5Acb&isbn=0060956828&itm=1 which is incredibly inspiring. I've even made up my own little grrl genius jingle that I sing to myself when I need the motivation or distraction from the pity party I've been throwing myself lately. The author, Cathryn Michon, has an awesome blog I read daily. Check it out - http://grrlgenius.ivillage.com/love/

K, think that's all I got for now....

3 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    You've taught me so much. You've saved me.
    The thing is I see in you, all the qualities of a decent human. You think they'd be all over the planet but no, it's not a place where they thrive. I have seen you give up your dreams and stay fast to your integrity. Nobody would have known if you took the easy way. Nobody but you and I inspire to your high standards in motherhood and in personal introspection. When you look you really see and when you listen you truly hear. It's gift I know you need to share with the world. Your life's an honest journey towards that. Thank you for your friendship and your kind words.

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I have a slate.....call me.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    You need to post more.... Don't you know how bored I am ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home