LoLo's Loft

Friday, July 28, 2006

My One and Only

(From this post on, all posts are present, as previous posts were written last week due to the fact that my blogspot was not yet set up)

Last night I finally told A about my bad dream (see
http://lolosloft.blogspot.com/2006/07/dreams-angst.html and told him about some of my doubts and fears. He listened and also apologized for being preoccupied that day I tried to tell him about the work problem I found (which I explained as being one of the few causes of my infidelity nightmare). I kept reiterating my reasons behind my untrusting attitude, and he kept restating his beliefs until I finally relented, seeing that I had no reason to be skeptical or suspicious of my one and only. And then I started to get that not all men are unfaithful and dishonest, and not all people are shifty, shady, and untrustworthy... contrary to what I may have experienced in my 30 + years.

I found a man who has integrity. He's honest and loyal and full of virtues. Kudos to his parents for teaching him morals and goodness and to him for applying those admirable qualities to his every day life.

I now feel like I can let go of the issue altogether, and I know that my daughter & I will learn so much from this person, who is so wonderful, I don't think there's an English word that desciribes him or does him justice.

So with that said, I'd say he's.....

........all that and a bag of chips:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home