LoLo's Loft

Friday, December 08, 2006

Advice to a friend

That's a good idea about giving me the cell phone. I think you're right about him not taking action and really I don't think threats of you not being there anymore are going to help him make a decision or take action finally. Hopefully the therapist will help him sort things out over the next couple of months and then maybe down the line he'll be ready for a relationship with you. I wish I could say I thought he was ready now, but he's just not. That sucks about the picture being back up. Sever the ties on Tuesday and don't look back till he comes to you! Know what I mean??? And call me when you feel like calling him or go out and have some fun. Make out with random guys. Oh, you know what helped me when I was pining away for this guy who was throwing a bone here and there but was totally sending me all kinds of mixed messages and I was having a really hard time letting go? Every time I thought of him, of why he hadn't asked me out for the weekend or why he called but then didn't ask me out, or why this or that… I just said to myself "I don't care." I don't care I don't care I don't care. And I know that seems silly and the truth is that I did care but I got really good at stopping myself from obsessing by using that one line and eventually I didn't care. I saw him and he tried to flirt and I walked away laughing thinking, "and to think I once cared! Hmph!"

11 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Good advice lolo! OF course there is always lolo's bakery....: ) That might be a little further down the line.

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I do hope you feel good again. I hate the depression around the Holidays. Hang in there and thank you for all of your offers of help. I just am so glad you are my friend.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Come on be happy.......I'll buy you candy......or booze! Besides, YOU ARE HOT!

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    My sister sent me an email.......I just got caught up on your blog ...interesting stuff......where should I resond? Here or on your blog?
    I just want to tell her to blog off. I mean I wrote about her husband humiliating me and helping other peoples kids and not Zach. I mean I can't keep shit in to protect their feelings when they don't do that for me.
    On the other hand I could ruin Christmas with this .......but when is a good time to tell the truth?

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    OMG, Where are you?
    Did you see how someone posted a comment that spelled LOSER wrong.....

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    When can you stay home and blog for a living?
    I was wondering if Adrian could sell more than Legos? Like Match cars for instance...... Does he do it all through Ebay? I just thought if you could stay home and buy and sell toys all day it might be cool.
    I can't really call...... maybe commuter call......cell phone is dead for today or until replaced?

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger LoLo said…

    He sells here - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=asc1138 It's a special Lego site for collectors and Lego lovers:) I don't think he has any interest in any other toy selling, but he's doing really good with this. He's smart about it and organized and good at it. Maybe eventually I can stay home and manage it instead of working a 9-6.
    I'll call when I'm driving cuz I just have to charge the cell in the car. Battery died.
    Gettin my hair did tonight! Woohoo! That always makes me feel good:) Then I have some errands to run. Need anything? Food? Coffee? Movie? Company? I can come by later. A's working till 3AM! I can't sleep when he's gone and it's been like this all week. I'm dead tired today cuz he didn't get home till 2 AM last night. Erg! And he found out he has to work this weekend again. This is putting a major damper on our Christmas festivities. He did get a decent raise though. That doesn't totally make up for the weekend slave ship he's been on but it helps;) Talk to you soon...

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    We do have to get together soon.

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    ARE YOU OK? I really wanted to go meet you last night.

     
  • At 2:50 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I want to see if my photo shows up when I post.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I so glad our plan worked! : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home