LoLo's Loft

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Customer Service


I was put on hold at least 5 times before anyone even heard my request. I got transferred from person to person to person, and put on hold again for about 15 minutes. When someone (who seemed like they wanted to help me) picked up finally, she said that the credit card person wasn't picking up but she could take down my number. She put me on hold to find a pen. Then someone else picked up and said they "hadn't found any glasses yet". I told her she had the wrong person. I was placed back on hold. Then another someone picked up and asked what I was on hold for, I explained AGAIN and she politley said "okay, hold on" and then hung up on me.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    This is hell on earth.

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Thanks for posting! I have let the dogs out now.
    Guess what? My sister has a great idea for a documentary. LOL You see if I drop the dead weight I am carrying I just might accomplish something she will have to compete with. OH yeah .....I laugh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home