LoLo's Loft

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I was gonna write today, but got side tracked at work. The nerve of them to give me something to do!

I was gonna tell you all about the great idea my BFF gave me to help reel in my daughter who was acting like a teen even though she's only 9. So far her idea is working but it took some hard work on my part and some major discipline to stick to my guns. It has to do with her "earning the right" ....to play w/toys, to have play dates, to have dessert, etc.


Maybe I can write about it tomorrow. Maybe work won't actually have me work.

Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger HAR said…

    I would love to hear it. My 4 year old has been soo badly behaved lately. Maybe I can use some of this and tone it down for a 4 year old.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home