LoLo's Loft

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Daily Grind, I mean Scoop.

This going to be one long month! I'm so slow at work, I've read every blog, every article about every celeb what-have-you, every bad celeb outfit vs. good celeb outfit critique I can handle. I even read the updates on American Idol which I hardly even watch and Dancing w/the Stars (Heather Mills just got booted apparently). I've run out of things to do. I'm getting paid $XX.00 an hour to sit here and BE. I guess I shouldn't complain but you know I have so much I could be doing at home or errands I could get done. Too bad I can't get paid to do that, then my evenings could actually be about spending time w/my daughter and my A. My boss just told me I'd be handling a couple new projects coming up at the end of May & beginning of June. So that's awaaaaaaaaaays away! In the meantime if you need the latest gossip on what shoes Cameron Diaz could die for.... just let me know. I've got all the scoop!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I do not want to wear platform wedges! Pease help me find another shoe for summer...

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger LoLo said…

    Oh, well here!

    http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,1219985_1,00.html

    Well those ar more winterey celeb faves, but here's a good summery shoe site...

    http://shopping.msn.com/results/shp/?bCatId=7527,av=2029-4198666,av=3482-4574603

    There's some cute wedges there! Sorry I'm lame and I don't know how to link. I need blogger lessons!

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Jennifer aka Jippy said…

    help for the lame

    Just teasing you! Thanks for the tips.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home